Bible Gateway is committed to provide the Bible available to everyone, wherever they are. You can install this bible app for free, so that you can begin exploring and understanding the Bible yourself. The Bible Gateway App is the OFFICIAL and FREE Bible reading, listening, and learning experience from https://biblegateway.red
Bible Gateway is the perfect app for students to read and listen, it is more than just an online Bible, it is a comprehensive resource to aid understanding.
Features of Bible Gateway
• You can read more than 90 different Bible translations in online, including the NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, NLT, NASB, and The Message.
• It includes 20 audio Bibles, which are in English, Spanish, Arabic, Thai, and other translations.
• To search a bible verse is Quickly and easily, and also you can search passage or keyword.
• Daily read Bible Verse of the Day in the translation of your choice.
• In library, you can learn more about any Bible passage of trustworthy Bible commentaries and also other references.
• The latest version of the online bible includes you can take personal notes, highlight Bible text, and bookmark your favorite verses.
• You can also share Bible verses with your friends and relatives on Facebook and Twitter.
• Update your app to the ultimate Bible learning experience with a free 30-day trial.
How to Download Bible Gateway App
- To install the Bible Gateway, first go to www.biblegateway.com
- Click on the download link for the store that matches your device.
- Then you will be redirected to the Bible Gateway store page, where you can tap “Install” to download the App.
- Directly you can install the Bible Gateway App from your iOS device, tap the App Store icon, then tap Search, enter Bible Gateway, choose the app, and then tap Install.
- Directly you can install the Bible Gateway from your Android device, tap the Play Store icon, then tap the Search icon, enter Bible Gateway, choose the app, and then tap Install.
How To Use Bible Gateway Plus in iOS
- Bible Gateway Plus is available on your iPhone and iPad, you can access to study the bible using this app.
- First open the Bible Gateway App on your iOS device, Click on the Menu icon in the upper left corner, tap Bible, and tap a verse number, which you like to study.
- If you click on the verse, there is a menu appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap the ‘drawer’ icon that you see
- Once you click on the drawer icon, you’ll be able to see entries from all the study resources for the Bible passage you have open.
- Tap the arrow in the upper left corner to go back to the Bible text.
- You can also access all your study resources by clicking the Menu icon in the upper left corner and tapping Resources.